Welcome to PC How!
This is our primary function:
We will be bringing you the best how to videos to serve your IT needs, to keep your technology needs met. From basic email configuration, to server administration, we aim to bring you the best tutorials to get the job done.
RECOMMENDED: Introduction to useful terms.
Free tutorial Section:
Our free tutorial section comprises of many of the tasks that an entry level It Technician is required to know in order to perform their job. Make use of these videos to get your IT Career going, and once your career takes off our premium tutorials will guide you through WDS Deployments, Exchange Migrations, Cisco Firewalls, and SonicWall Firewalls to just name a few of the topics we have to offer.
- Troubleshooting Desktops Tips
- Migrate User profiles
- Performance (tune-ups)
- Repair corrupted user profile
- Repair slow log on
- Recover Windows and Office Product Keys
- File Recovery
- Very Helpful Desktop Skills
- How To Use Google to find anything
- Outlook Client 2003 Configuration
- Recover Outlook Email password
- How to Outlook Client 2007 Configuration
- How to Outlook Client 2010 Configuration
- How to Outlook Client 2013 Configuration
- Add another mailbox to Outlook
- Share users inbox with another user
- Create mailboxes in Exchange 2010
- Increase mailbox size limits Exchange 2010
- Server 2012 File Sharing Role Features.
- Create a Network Share
- Network Share Security
- Map a Network Drive on a Desktop
- Install Network Printer
- Install USB Printer
- Share USB Printer across network
- Wireless 101
- Wireless router setup
- Wireless bridge.
- Install and configure Active Directory
- Install and configure DNS
- Install and configure DHCP
- Install and configure Print Services
- Add/remove Users
- Reset Password
- Change Username
- Create a Security Group
- Add/remote users from security groups